Share

Monday, June 28, 2010

Sorry I've only been posting Stephen King NEWS lately.

Hey, since school has let out there hasn't been much time for anything but checking for daily news updates.  There really hasn't been much news on the SKMB or even in general news about Stephen King.  If there is anything of interest I will post it. (I haven't abandoned my site, just taking a little time to spend with my son while he is on vacation.)  My son has been keeping me busy during the day.  He will be gone for a week during July so maybe I can add some new posts at that time.  I'm really hoping everyone is liking this 90 degree weather-NOT!  ha ha (I'm just glad it isn't 3-5 feet of snow that needs to be shoveled.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We love your feedback. :)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts