Share

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What!? Variant covers, for Under the Dome!

While shopping at the airport, I came across a different dust jacket than the novel I originally bought. It seems as though Scribner produced 2 states of the Under the Dome cover. One cover is in white lettering and the other in a pewter-tone lettering. When I compared the covers one seemed to have a darker tint overall than the one on the left. Since I am a collector of his work, I bought both covers. Some people are speculating that the darker cover indicates the affects of pollution on Chester's Mill after a while of being Under the Dome.
See the differences for yourselfPosted by Picasa
Click on photo for larger view.

3 comments:

  1. We judge the book by their cover, whether we admit it or not. You, sir, have judged wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, are all points the same otherwise ie: isbn, DJ price, CP page, TP page etc... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,

    I will get back to you on this question. Give me a little time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We love your feedback. :)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts