Share

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

EW Celebrating 7 years with columnist Stephen King for their 20th Anniversary

Don't miss the article which captures some of the funniest moments during Stephen King's last 7 years writing for EW called "The Wit and Wisdom of Stephen King".  The article is on newsstands right now.  (Inception is on the cover.)  I guess I will be buying this one.

For all related Stephen King articles:
EW has archived them in a Pop of King hub here (Again Scroll to the bottom of the page for links)

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say - welcome back after the long absence. :))
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeaaahhh, been away a little tooooo long. I've been tied up since my son isn't in school for the summer. He is away visiting family this week....trying to catch back up. Thank you D. :) (I'll try to do better in the future.;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We love your feedback. :)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts