Share

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stephen King Biography - Biography.com

Stephen King Biography - Biography.com

These are a few snippets of the Bio. True Story's DVD biography of Stephen King.  I hope to record the show in its entirety sometime soon. My goal is to keep checking the schedule to see if this comes up on the guide, fingers crossed.  If it shows up on the guide I will post dates and times for those who haven't seen it yet.  Or I just may buy it from Amazon.  This has now been placed on my want list.

This is a short written bio on Stephen King on Biography Channel's website.
King Quoted: click here
"I recognize terror as the finest emotion and so I will try to terrorize the reader. But if I find that I cannot terrify, I will try to horrify, and if I find that I cannot horrify, I'll go for the gross-out. I'm not proud."  A Very Tight Place comes to mind ha ha.


Horrorking.com biography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We love your feedback. :)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts