Share

Thursday, March 25, 2010

2009 ALA Alex Award given for Just After Sunset

Congratulations SK on your new ALA Alex Award! This is an award given to books that are written for adults but have an appeal to young adults age 12-18.  According the the ALA website, awards are given to the previous year's publishing.   As I have posted before, this is a wonderful collection of short stories.  Just after reading, Just After Sunset I felt there were a few stories that my 12 year old would enjoy. The Cat From Hell and Stationary Bike were the two I suggested for him to read.  He did like them.  I will try to get him to read a couple of the other ones, Graduation Afternoon and A Very Tight Place (that's right up his alley.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We love your feedback. :)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts