Share

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Question of the Day #18: If you could have any Stephen King First Edition which would it be and why?

For me, it would be IT because that is the book that got me hooked on SK's books.  When I think of this book, it transports me to a time when I connected with characters in a book for the first time.  His books, beginning with IT, have filled many boring moments in my life.  He manages to get me to laugh out loud and gasp all in the same sentence.  Ha ha ha ha.  I love that he dedicated IT to his three children.  You feel the love that went into the characters and the relationships between them all.  He has a way of growing/building wonderful relationships between the children far into adulthood, which goes beyond time and distance.   If I could have another First Edition my second choice would be 'Salem's Lot.


    *Post your thoughts or opinions in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We love your feedback. :)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts