Share

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Question of the Day #17: Would you like to be a fly on the wall while SK is writing one of his books?

Heck yeah, watching the master at work would be the ultimate in the Book Of Ultimates. (Not being the fly, though, for obvious reasons.)  I would definitely try to land on his shoulder and try to read what he was writing about.  After having read what he was writing, I would whisper The Plant repeatedly in his ear and hope he would take the bait.  The other thing I would do is try to avoid getting squashed so I could look around his study with great detail to see if there were any other unpublished manuscripts or stories just laying around.   I would love to watch the process from brain to paper to see how naturally it comes to him.  I almost think it is effortless for him.



 *Post your thoughts or opinions in comments.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We love your feedback. :)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts