Share

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Question of the Day #30: Approximately how my SK books do you own?

I'm not picky, I have paperbacks and hardcovers alike.  My collection consists of  multiple copies of some books.  (Mostly, because I didn't realize I already had a particular title.) Approximately 70 books in all.  I just acquired The Colorado Kid paperback at a used book store.  Oh happy day!  (This does not include graphic novels and comic books.)   :)



*Post your thoughts or opinions in comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just found your website. Nice place to get King updates!

    As for your question, I have 79 books by King. that includes a few doubles (variant covers, collector editions, etc...) but no paperbacks (unless they were published that way first), no comics, and not the case Under The Dome's I just bought signed(!) from the store where he had his VT reading. I couldn't believe they had extras and were just causally selling them!

    If you add in all the books about King or his works, including comics, I'm up to 159.

    Thanks for the website! It's always nice to find other fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of books for sure. The one thing I always say, :) You can never have toooo many Stephen King books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We love your feedback. :)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts