Share

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Question of the Day #31: What do you think the dark secret William "Blockade Billy" Blakely will possess?

(Just my guess, I have no inside information whatsoever!)  William "Blockade Billy" Blakely  is removed from baseball records  for having some dark secret, so I think he is a devil worshipper who is a serial rapist and murderer.  In a sport that is supposed to be All-American Apple Pie he will have no good qualities, except for baseball, that is. (Ted Bundy type of character) .  Countdown to Blockade Billy 13 days.


*Post your thoughts or opinions in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. Will see, but I don't think his secret is so dark - it's a suspense novella after all. Devil worshipper - probably, killer - may be, but no rapist and no serial killer.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, probably not the rapist or serial killer but I was covering "all bases" so to speak. No pun intended! ha ha Thanks D. for your post. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I thank you for the great blog. I read it every day :)
    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that his secret is going to be something along the lines of the fact that he was a demon or other-worldly type being. Something that was trying to fit in, but was found out and the prejudices of the human race of the time would move to squash this existance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We love your feedback. :)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts