Share

Friday, April 16, 2010

Question of the Day #35: Do you think Christian Slater performed the character Dolan well?

Yes, I feel that Christian Slater did a great job of first playing the sleazy criminal, then the sniveling, desperate lowlife that he most certainly was.  I feel that he captured what SK was hoping for in the original story.  Wes Bentley's performace was memorable as Robinson, to me he was believable.  The "Arc Of Descent" scene in the classroom was classic.  (Robinson reminded me of one of the zombies from Cell. lol)  The Sreenwriter for the film Dolan's Cadillac (2009) was Richard Dooling Author of The Journals Of Eleanor Druse.  My husband and I especially liked the first shot Robinson took with handgun of the decade.  That will be a memorable scene for us (we may have woke up our son.)  The movie was engaging and good overall, which at times for me is difficult with all the technology available.  I wonder what SK thought of Dolan's Cadillac?





*Post your thoughts or opinions in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We love your feedback. :)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts