Share

Friday, January 7, 2011

UPDATES NEW RELEASE DATES: January Releases: 'The Crate' and Marvel Comics

Shivers VI with Cemetery Dance is Signed Limited is Shipping Now  The Crate which has not been published before is finally here. Posted in error.

Thanks Tim, for pointing out this error.  When I read never published in one of King's collections, I made an error when I assumed it hadn't been published at all.  We all know what happens when we assume.

The Crate Wiki





Dark Tower: The Gunslinger The Little Sisters of Eluria #2
Release Date:  January 12, 2011

















The Stand:  No Man's Land
March 23, 2011

Marvel Site













The Dark Tower:  Sheemies Tale #1
Release Date:  January 26, 2011

Marvel Site
















Pre-order these Premiere HCs 

The Stand: Hardcases Premiere HC
(No Image Available)
Release Date:  March 2, 2011












Dark Tower: The Gunslinger- The Little Sisters of Eluria Premiere HC
Release Date:  July 27, 2011

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I've been gone for a while and now am back...

    Anyway, I just wanted to make a small correction re: "The Crate". It was originally published in the magazine Gallery in '79 and in the out of print anthology The Arbor House Treasury of Horror in '81. So it was just hard to find, not unpublished...

    I did just get my shipping notification from CD yesterday though, for the S/L. I'm looking forward to reading this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim,

    Where have you been? Great to hear from you again & thanks for the information. I usually check and recheck resources before I post something....I don't know why I didn't.

    What's up and how were your holidays? Anything new about moving to the East Coast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been around, but sometimes I get in an "internet funk" and decide not to post or read my blogs or anything beyond that which I am required. I always snap out of it sooner or later.

    No word on moving yet... grad school apps are mostly out, I should hear back by Feb/March. Looks like it's going to be either A)Stay here, B)Move east or C)Move to Hawaii. What? I know, right? What the heck.

    Anyway, holidays were good, if hectic. Yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCMT:

    I too go through periods where I don't want to be online either.

    Wishing you luck on the grad school of your choice. East Coast or Hawaii, wow, at least you're keeping your options open. :D

    Glad to hear that your holidays were good. My holidays were mostly relaxing and also fulfilling. My husband, son, and I spent a couple of days playing the addictive card game Monopoly Deal. (Highly competitive lol.) It was a very successful stocking stuffer. The best part was spending some quality time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that "The Crate" was later published in the anthology "Great Tales of Horror & the Supernatural" (1994).
    It is also one of the 5 stories in the comic "Creepshow" (1982), but I'm sure you know it.

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks D.

    I went to Amazon.com to see the cover of that anthology, thanks.

    'The Crate' was awesome on Creepshow!! :)

    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We love your feedback. :)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts