Share

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Under The Dome Exclusive Limited Edition Cover

Cover located here:
http://www.librarything.com/work/7765390/covers/
A while back I got an email from a reader asking about a paperback cover for UTD with a 12 year old boy shown.  He told me that he was scouring the internet for any information on this particular cover.  Tonight while surfing for any new King information I came across the exact cover the guy mentioned along with 60+ covers.  I believe it is the 5th cover for the UK Paperback Edition. 

1 comment:

  1. FYI: This cover was only released with the four previous UK paperback covers (each featuring a photograph of a different character) in a 5-pack bundle sold only through the UK mega-store Tesco:

    http://www.tesco.com/books/product.aspx?R=9781444707670

    Despite appearances via the link, the package deal is long sold out as it was limited to only 100 copies. I tried to order on myself when this pack was released early last year, but they wouldn't ship to the US.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We love your feedback. :)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts